Upon completion of translation and based on client’s order, Atlant Translations LLC directs the documents to DTP and graphic design in accordance with the original. Unless any special request from the client, the document is drawn up according to the original document and in the original format (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.). At the same time, all other designing works are regulated according to the original.
Furthermore, if the customer requires a special design, different from the original, a document is drawn up upon customer’s technical specifications and is presented in the format given by the customer.
Atlant Translations LLC offers the following services for DTP and graphic design:
• Changing to digital environment (in many cases, documents are given for translation or design in the form of paper, in this case these documents are required in the digital environment)
• Graphic design of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and others.
• Graphic design of Visio, AutoCAD pages
• Graphic design of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe PageMaker, CorelDraw and other pages
• The development and graphic design of graphical objects
• Polygraphic design for replication, polygraphic-print and so on
• Design of drawings (in one /two languages; paper / electronic carrier)
• The design of documents on request
Within comprehensive services, we often offer graphic design services for the translated material. However, we also separately provide graphic design services for the documents not requiring translation.
The price of graphic design varies depending on the complexity and volume of the work.