Atlant Translations LLC deals with translation of corporate documents, as well as personal documents. These documents are approved by one of the following approved forms at the request of a customer:
– Consular legalization,
– Company stamp.
• Notarization of documents. In order for corporate or personal documents to be used in foreign countries or be presented to a state body, our company offers notarization of the translated documents.
Our Center carries out the following notary services:
– The accuracy of copies of documents and extracts from documents;
– The accuracy of the translation of documents from one language to another;
– The authenticity of an translator’s signature.
We cooperate with a number of competent translators whose signature is known in a number of notary offices working in every language. This alleviates our job during notarization of documents.
• Approval of documents via legalization. In order to legalize a copy and a translation of any document, the authenticity of a translator’s signature is verified by a notary public in a copy and a translation. The authenticity and belonging of a seal to the same notary office is approved by the Ministry of Justice. Thereafter, the document is legalized in the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the consulate of a country where this document will be used.
So legalized document can be used only on the territory of a country which formalized it.
• Approval of documents with an apostille. With a view to simplify the legalization procedure of documents, in 1961, it was signed the Hague Convention abolishing the requirement of legalization of foreign public documents. The countries which signed and joined the Convention preserve the right to legalize documents in a simple manner. Such legalization is carried out by the competent authorities through provision of apostille to a document. A document provided by an apostille is considered legalized and are legally binding on the territory of all states that are party to the Convention. The data on these member states can be found on the official website of the Hague Conference.
Apostille may be provided for the original or a notarized copy or translation of a document.
According to the requirement of the Rules on issuance of certificate(apostille) by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan, apostille confirms the authenticity of the signature of a signatory, the capacity in which this person acts and, where appropriate, the authenticity of the seal or stamp (if seal, stamp of the issuing authority and signature samples of officials are known).
• Approval of documents via consular legalization. Documents issued on the territory of one country and having legal force may be used on the territory of another country upon their registration. At present, there are two types of registration: consular legalization and issuing of apostille.
According to paragraph 3 of the Guidelines on Consular Legalization approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, consular legalization authorities are carried out by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan, while in foreign countries by consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan in foreign countries.
For consular legalization of the original document, it is necessary to apply to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.Documents and acts belonging to the departments of foreign governments, institutions, individuals and legal entities are accepted for consideration of offices and institutions of the Republic of Azerbaijan upon consular legalization. Consular legalization includes the authenticity of the signatures on documents and acts, and identification and confirmation of such documents and acts in accordance with the laws of the state where the embassy is based in.
• Approval of documents by company stamp. At the same time, in cases when the above-mentioned approval is not required, documents signed by a translator and approved by Atlant Translations LLC are delivered to the customer.